2015 Land Camp session materials
For the program description of panels and presenters of this year’s Land Camp, please see this pdf.
Below are the materials we received from presenters at the conference.
Mary Nichols from Murmur Creative speaks about social media at Land Camp.
Monday April 13th
- 1a. Organizational Risk Assessment
- 1b. Farmland Conservation
- 1c. Winning Friends and Influencing People
Tuesday April 14th – morning
- 1. Plenary session
- 1a. Tuesday 1a We’re in this forever – Get your financial house in order!
- 1b. Conserving Working Forestland
- 1c. Conservation Easement Stewardship
- 1d. Fundraising Campaigns – Recipes for success
Tuesday April 14th – afternoon
- 2a. Funding Stewardship & Building an Endowment
- 2b. Access to the Land – Balancing protection and public access
- 2c. GIS – A picture is worth a thousand words
- 2d. Branding for the Land! Business support for land trust work
- 3a. Demystifying renewal of accreditation
- 3b. Water rights – what land trusts should know
- 3c. Management Planning and Restoration
- 3d. Social media for communication and outreach