Please find below some of the news that came across our radar screen this week. There are a number of “Misc. news and information” items below you may find of interest, including offering some input on COLT’s new Pro Bono Attorney Program.
Upcoming grants, deadlines, and events
- NRCS Chief Weller is holding a phone briefing on the new ACEP rules (just released) tomorrow Feb. 24th at 11am
- NRCS says there are limited call-in lines, so COLT will be on the call and will report back to everyone. NEW
- OWEB will hold a one-day board meeting on March 18th in Salem. The agenda will include Focused Investment Partnerships Priorities and some other business. NEW
- Upcoming helpful webinars for nonprofits:
- COLT and LTA’s new Advocacy Grant applications are due by February 27th
- Application materials and program guidelines can be downloaded here in a PDF-form-ready file.
- North American Wetlands Conservation Act (NAWCA) grants due February 27th and July 7th
- April 20th or 21st: OWEB’s Restoration and Technical Assistance applications are due.