Mark your calendar for April 22!
April is Earth Month, and this year we’re proud to team up with more than 70 nonprofits across the state to celebrate Earth Day Oregon on April 22!
We’ve also recruited some friends to celebrate with us and help amplify COLT’s work to protect our natural world, including Jolby, Little Beast Brewing, Ferment Brewing, Dig a Pony, and Elk Cove Vineyards. We’re so grateful for their support!
Mark your calendar for April 22, and join us in celebrating Earth Day! Here are some ways you can get be a part of our festivities:
Raise a glass with us!
COLT is hosting several fundraisers with our friends across the state, with a percentage of sales benefiting our coalition. Stop in and grab a drink to support COLT!
- Little Beast Brewing: 20% of beer sales go to COLT on 4/22
- Ferment Brewing: 20% of sales go to COLT on 4/22
- Dig a Pony: A percentage of sales of a special cocktail got to COLT on 4/22
Donate to COLT on Earth Day
Make a donation to COLT on Earth Day and you’ll be entered into a drawing to win a limited edition 20″ x 20″ Earth Day poster from our friends at Jolby. Stay tuned!
Celebrate Earth Day with our Members!
- 4/22: Earth Day fundraiser and celebration with Wallowa Land Trust
- 4/22: Claim 52’s Groundswell Release Party & fundraiser for McKenzie River Trust
- 4/22: Breakside Brewing fundraiser for Forest Park Conservancy
- 4/22: Earth Day at Evergreen tour with Greenbelt Land Trust
- 4/22: Troon Vineyard Tours and fundraiser for Southern Oregon Land Conservancy
- 4/22: Earth Day Balfour-Klickitat Loop Trail Invasive Plant Removal with Friends of the Columbia Gorge
- 4/23: Earth Day Stewardship with Forest Park Conservancy
- 4/24: Community Earth Day Celebration with Southern Oregon Land Conservancy
- All proceeds of Wild Carrot Herbals’ Mini Gaia Goo go to Wallowa Land Trust (Month of April)
- 25% of earthwell.com sales benefit Forest Park Conservancy (4/18-22)
- 20% of Moonlight Graphics online sales benefits Wallowa Land Trust (4/17-24)
- 50% of proceeds from Wild Birds Unlimited go to McKenzie River Trust (4/23)