Registration open for August law forum!
Welcome back to our regular Conservation Law Forum series and we’re excited to see you in August! We offer these forums as educational programs for attorneys and staff for land trusts, public agencies and law firms to learn, discuss and help shape land conservation law in Oregon. Here are the details:
- DATE: Wednesday, August 14th
- TIME: 10am-2:30pm PST – lunch provided
- WHERE: Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt law firm in the PacWest Center in Portland (1211 SW 5th Ave, Suite 1900, Portland)
- TOPICS: We are pleased to welcome Konrad Liegel, one of the region’s legal experts on conservation law, to talk about revitalizing your conservation easement template. In addition, we’ll hear how land trusts and landowners can deal with severed mineral rights, as well as take a look back on the 2019 Oregon legislative session and where we go from here to support key conservation policies. Check out the see the current draft agenda.
- TICKETS: The forum is $100 with CLE credits, and $50 without
- REGISTER today!