Registration open for December law forum!
We’ve arrived at the final forum of the Oregon Conservation Law Forum series! We’re excited to see you in December. We offer these forums as educational programs for attorneys and staff for land trusts, public agencies and law firms to learn, discuss and help shape land conservation law in Oregon. Here are the details:
- DATE: Thursday, December 5th
- TIME: 9am-1:00pm PST – lunch provided
- WHERE: The Nature Conservancy – Oregon Conservation Center (821 SE 14th Ave, Portland)
- Merger – state of the law, case studies and best practices
- Recreational Immunity – remaining areas of risk
- Prescribed Fire – legal framework and liability risks for this management tool
- TICKETS: The forum is $100 with CLE credits*, and $50 without
- REGISTER today!
*COLT will apply for CLE credits and please note that forum enrollment is limited, so register early. There is also a call-in/video registration option for those who would like to participate remotely.