Sign up for COLT's conservation law forum, coming up on December 5th!
Registration open for December law forum!
- DATE: Thursday, December 5th
- TIME: 9am-1:00pm PST – lunch provided
- WHERE: The Nature Conservancy – Oregon Conservation Center (821 SE 14th Ave, Portland)
- Merger – state of the law, case studies and best practices
- Recreational Immunity – remaining areas of risk
- Prescribed Fire – legal framework and liability risks for this management tool
- TICKETS: The forum is $100 with CLE credits*, and $50 without
- REGISTER today!
*COLT will apply for CLE credits and please note that forum enrollment is limited, so register early. There is also a call-in/video registration option for those who would like to participate remotely.